hollister worker gives me amazing relationship advice
1. Moving forward requires one step at a time. You don’t just one day suddenly feel alright at where you are and not get pulled/pushed back. It’s a gradual buildup of how you feel and the product of your hard work. So if you feel good one day, ask yourself what is it that makes you feel good and keep striving for the thing that makes you feel good. If compromises are necessary, do it anyways. Strategically weigh the prices you have to pay for the future that you desire vs the having to feel bad at this moment.
2. Leave all baggages behind. If you are waiting for someone or hoping that someone would turn around, don’t. Put a closure to it. If you must intentionally destroy all chances you have with that person, do it and say everything you need to say ‘good or bad.’ Just don’t linger on any expectations. If something is meant to be, it will be.
3. Always smile and have faith in your actions. Never question yourself and if what you do is right or not. Just believe in yourself and realize that you’re human. If you’re making mistakes towards your objective, don’t sweat it too much. The outcome will be the same regardless of how many mistakes you make as long as you are striving towards that ending you desire.
4. If you’re lazy or your work habit is a mess, start putting effort into things. Get in touch with the feelings of discouragement, unsatisfactions, and guilt for not reaching your goals. They are your callings. Listen to them, and use them to be the driving force of your productivity. Only productivity can make you happy.
5. Forget everything else. Put the less important stuff aside. Try to not procrastinate. Be conscious of your habits and slowly replace them with something else. For example, if you find yourself watching Anime instead of studying, while watching Anime, think about your work behind your head. Eventually all you’ll be thinking about is work.
6. Start slow. Don’t immediately throw everything aside, start small by working towards making greater and greater sacrifices. For example, don’t immediately decide that you are going to stop hanging out with friends, or stop watching Animes, instead, slowly remove one thing at a time.
7. Should the day come when you finally succeed, then you can rest if you want to. At least, you’ve already lived your life to the fullest and will not have any more regrets. You’ll be eternally happy and carefree.
Sleepyhead by Passion Pit
I Wrote This For You (via fuckinq)
Well said bubz. I think more people, even myself, should take this to heart.
Nov. 30, 2013 10:51am. Welcome to this crazy family Joshua <3
Don’t waste your valuable sleep hours tossing and turning; learn how to doze off the second your head hits the pillow.
R.I.P Paul Walker (1973-2013)